Advance Traffic Management System
COOPERATIVE MOBILITY ENHANCEMENT and CONTROL SYSTEM (C-MECS) HIGHWAY
Safe Drive with a Smarter Solution
- Congestion information.
- Estimated speed information.
- Estimated time of travel between two locations.
- Real time camera view.
- Public convenience/ amenities information.
- Virtual VMS.
- Examine public incident reporting system.
- Monitor road traffic using video cameras.
- React to event and dispatch assistance team.
- Inform road users through VMS.
- Publish information on mobile application.
HTMS operation and function is based on a centrally managed system in which operators, located in the Control Room are able to use systems (including computers and communications devices). Based on GUI system interfaces:
- Traffic Monitoring and Detection
- Control and Response
- Information dissemination
Highway Control System is an integrated tool for highway control and supervision. It is a real time decision support system for traffic operators and records and solves contingency situations.
CONTROL ROOM - HTMS It provides all functionality needed to process data coming from the different HTMS from the field as the followings:
- Emergency Call Box (ECB) System
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Automatic Traffic Classifier and counter (ATCC)
- Metrological Data System (MDS)